Windows Build Automation w/Packer, PowerShell 2022 Redux
Held Wednesday, February 2
Watch the recording here.
Abstract: Re-visiting Packer to fully automate Windows 10 / Server 2022. This talk will cover how you can use Packer + PowerShell to cover the following golden image tasks:
- Creation of EFI VMware shells
- Mounting ISO to install Windows 10 / Server 2022
- Automation of VMware tools installation
- Base profile optimization on first logon
- Downloading / importing additional scripts/tools from github
- Patching windows via scheduled tasks and displaying custom status messages via ServiceUI.exe
- And finally, application deployment for your patched golden image via PowerShell application deployment toolkit + evergreen + nevergreen w CTA Jonathan Pitre
Session will include live Q&A.
Presented by CUGC, this webinar is free for all members.