EUC State of the Union
Thursday, March 11
In this session, CTP alum Marius Sandbu will share the biggest and the not-so-commonly-known highlights from the EUC space spanning from 2020 on to the latest in 2021. He'll cover such highlights as Windows Virtual Desktop, (with some information about the new Cloud PC), updates from Microsoft Ignite 2021, Citrix Cloud updates and more!
Possible topics on the agenda include:
• Zero-trust and VDI/DaaS: where are we, actually?
• Ransomware and why this is still a growing issue (and how you might solve it?)
• VDI and passwordless and WebAuth authentication, what works?
• Latest updates from Azure and AWS from DaaS and VDI perspective
• Quick walk-through of the latest security breaches and issues, plus considerations
• Citrix Analytics & Workspace ONE Intelligence updates
• Why everyone is now talking about SASE? (Secure Access Service Edge)
• Updates to WVD and Citrix Cloud, CVAD
• WVD, what is it missing?
• And more!
Discussion includes live Q&A with attendees!
Marius Sandbu is Guild Lead for Public Cloud at TietoEVRY and a CTP alum. He is based out of Brumenddal, Hedmark, Norway.
Jake Walsh, CTA
Presented by CUGC, this webinar is free for all attendees.