7 Myths of Citrix Performance Monitoring
Citrix Monitoring Perfected by eG Innovations
Thursday, January 28
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
With the global pandemic accelerating work from home (WFH), digital workplaces have quickly become mission-critical business services. Citrix digital workplaces are one of the most performance sensitive technologies being deployed in enterprise networks today.
Any anomaly in the network, the Citrix servers, or the applications being accessed can result in poor performance and lost employee productivity. This can ripple across the enterprise and impact customers, delay new opportunities and result in frustrated employees.
There are some common myths about monitoring the performance of your employees Citrix digital workspaces that can frustrate your attempts to assure a good user experience:
- Monitoring Citrix is about monitoring resources
- There are several Citrix monitoring tools available
- Monitoring Citrix tiers is sufficient for great user experience
- Built-in Citrix monitoring tools give you sufficient insights
- Monitoring is mainly needed for diagnosing problems
- I can over-provision my environment and don’t need monitoring
- I have to deploy agents on every client in order to understand Citrix user experience
Join us as John Worthington, Director Customer Success at eG Innovations, de-bunks these myths and shows you how eG Enterprise can help your organization assure your mission-critical digital workplace.
Presentation will include live Q&A.
Director, Customer Success
Win a $100 Amazon gift card from eG Innovations! Simply opt-in at registration for your chance to win!*
(* End users only. Citrix and partner employees are not eligible for prizes.)
Presented by CUGC and eG Innovations, this webinar is free for all members.