CTP and CTA Application Now Open!
Are you interested in being more involved with other like-minded individuals who are Citrix technologists and are also huge fans & advocates of Citrix?
Well, today is your lucky day! We are excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the CTP and CTA classes of 2020! The application window will remain open until October 31, 2019
. For details on what it takes to be a CTP or a CTA, keep reading.
CTP and CTA candidates are voted into the program by the Citrix community team, CTPs and tenured CTAs. There are formal reviews and voting processes based on the candidate’s alignment with the program guidelines.
The Citrix Technology Professionals (CTP) Program is an annual award that provides an opportunity for participants to gain deeper insight into Citrix strategies and technologies, including advance knowledge of planned projects. Awardees engage with Citrix leaders to help shape the future of Citrix technologies, providing valuable input on business needs and feedback on product strategy.
Whether it’s in a blog post, a webinar, presentations at Citrix user group meetings around the world, or in peer-to-peer discussions on support sites, their evangelism is invaluable to Citrix.Benefits
- In-person meetings and private webinars with Citrix product teams for detailed discussions on current technologies and product roadmaps
- Special incentives to attend Citrix Synergy
- Access to private forums for discussions with Citrix product teams about technologies, product updates and product feedback
- Access to demo licenses of current products and to early releases of future products
We are looking for passion, dedication and selflessness in our CTP members, and, to be honest, a little bit of the star quality that makes them leaders in their respective fields. For 2020, we are looking for a few applicants with expertise in APIs, cloud services and Citrix Endpoint Management (mobile.)
If you feel you have what it takes to join this group of elite professionals, you should know a few things about the program.
- We review our CTP class annually to make sure that we are constantly building out the program and showcasing all skills
- All applications need to be filled out in full!
- All applications are reviewed by the Citrix Community team as well as by current CTPs
- The references provided are checked
- The award is based on approximately 50% “community contribution” – giving to the technology community without expecting anything in return; and 50% technical expertise – just look at the activities of the current CTPs for guidance
- The CTP Program Award is open to Citrix customers, independent Citrix experts, consultants and partners. The award is for individuals who best fit the CTP criteria and passion for community.
Please see here for full details: CTP Program eligibility
Citrix Technology Advocates (CTA) are Citrix User Group Community super-users. They are Citrix customers, partners, and Citrites who advocate on their own time with extraordinary social impact.
Whether it’s in a blog post, a webinar, presentations at Citrix user group meetings around the world, or in peer-to-peer discussions on support sites, their evangelism is invaluable to Citrix.
The first class of CTAs were nominated by their peers and selected by Citrix leadership to participate.Benefits
CTA applicants much possess these minimum qualifications
- CTA award designation
- CTA badge assigned to profile on CUGC and Citrix Discussions
- Dedicated slack program channel
- Speaking and moderating opportunities with CUGC and Citrix
- Demo Licenses for core products
- CTP mentorship
- Quarterly program webinars
- Education discounts
- Citrix product feedback
- Citrix Product Experience
- Active member of myCUGC.org
- Willingness to blog and/or moderate webinar for CUGC and/or Citrix
- Active social impact
- Willingness to share expertise amongst CTA’s
- A passion for community and advocacy of Citrix products
- The CTA Program Award is open to Citrix customers, independent Citrix experts, consultants and partners & Citrix associates. The award is for the individual.
CTA candidates will be voted into the program by the Citrix community team and CTA members currently in the program. There is a formal review and voting process based on the candidate’s alignment with the program guidelines and Citrix objectives.
Please see here for full details: CTA Program selection criteria
.The application link for the CTP and CTA roles is available here: CTP & CTA Application 31 October, 2019
Applications close for 2019 CTP & CTA classJanuary, 2020
Email invitations to 2019 CTP & CTA finalistsFebruary, 2020
2020 CTP & CTA classes announced#CTA#CTP#Citrix#Announcements