Users set the agenda at CUGC, which means we aim to provide content that is technical, educational, relevant, and free of marketing pitches.
- All content must adhere to the CUGC Code of Conduct and Content Principles.
- Submissions must be comprised of original content, not re-posted from another blog or submitted simultaneously to other blogs and websites.
- Articles are to be exclusive to CUGC for a short period of time, determined by CUGC HQ and the author.
- When referencing work that isn’t yours, remember to give credit to the work done by others. (CUGC may ask for clarification prior to publication.)
- CUGC will proofread and make minor grammatical corrections, but will consult with the author for more significant changes or questions.
- Blogs that are clearly intended to advertise products or services will be rejected. No marketing allowed.
- Blogs containing links that do not pertain to the topic or technology, such as promotions or advertisements, will be rejected. Links to external sites collecting contact information will be removed prior to posting.
- You may link to your social media accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), to your personal blog, and to technical discussions and white papers on company-owned blogs that do not require contact information for marketing purposes.
These guidelines apply to all members of CUGC, including end users, sponsors, partners and Citrix employees. Failure to adhere to these guidelines can result in account suspension or deactivation.